Do NOT respond
to suspicious messages or phone calls
- Do not respond to messages or phone calls from unknown person asking for your policy details or personal information.
- Do not respond to any messages or phone calls from unknown persons claiming that they are from Bank Negara. Bank Negara officers will never message or call you to ask for your policy details or personal information.
- If someone claiming to be from Prudential Malaysia calls you and asks you to confirm the security numbers on the back of your debit/credit card (i.e. the last three digits on the back of the debit/credit card), you should end the call immediately.
- If someone claiming to be from Prudential Malaysia messages or calls you to recruit you to be a regional or local agent with the promise of high commission and salary, you should ignore the messages or phone call. Typically, these scammers will try to gain your confidence with false claims such as that their group has invested USD1billion in underwriting.
What you ought to do
If you're unsure, ask for a reference number and contact us by calling our Customer Service at +603 2771 0228 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your agent to verify the authenticity of the call.
- Watch out for poor grammar in the messages.
- Safeguard your personal information.
- Do not share any of your passwords.