My Coverage on Pulse
View Your Premium Statement in Pulse
Accessing your policy info has been made easy with My Coverage in Pulse. You can conveniently check on your policy status, details, benefits and agent info whenever and wherever you are.
Now, you can also view and download your premium statements of up to 3 years to support your income tax filing, just with a tap of your finger!
Step 1: Go to My Coverage and link your policy(ies)
Step 2: Your policy(ies) will be shown
Step 3: Select the policy of the premium statement you wish to access
Step 4: Download your premium statement
How to link your policy(ies)?
Step 1: Go to My Coverage
Step 2: Tap “Proceed”
Step 3: Tap on “Link Policy”
Step 4: Key in Your Policy Number
Step 5: Key in One Time Password (OTP)
Step 6: View Your Policy(ies)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is My Coverage in Pulse?
My Coverage is a quick and easy way to access your policy information for life insurance policies that you own with Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB).
2. Where do I find My Coverage in Pulse?
My Coverage is located at the top of the page for quick access. Alternatively, you may access My Coverage as you scroll down the main page or tap on the PRUShoppe icon.
3. Who can access policy information in My Coverage?
Registered Pulse users who have PAMB policies and performed policy linkage steps in My Coverage would be able to access My Coverage to view their life insurance policy information.
4. Do I need to agree on any Terms & Conditions before accessing my policy information in My Coverage?
5. If I have more than one life insurance policy, do I need to perform policy linkage for all my policies in My Coverage?
No, you just need perform linkage on any one of your life insurance policies in My Coverage, and the system will automatically link all the policies owned by you.
6. What type of policy information does My Coverage provide?
My Coverage provides you the following policy information:
Products Owned & Campaigns Enrolled (including digital plan purchased through Pulse)
Person Covered (Main Life Assured) and Personal Details
Installment Premium and Payment Mode
Next Payment Due Date
Policy and Rider Statuses
Investment Funds Details
Servicing Agent Details
7. How do I find out more about my policy?
In My Coverage, you may click on the policy card to view your personal details at a glance, as well as payment information, policy benefits and agent details.
8. Can I view my PruBSN Takaful certificates as well in My Coverage?
My Coverage will currently display policy information for life insurance policies that you own with Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB). Do stay tuned as progressive enhancements will be made to include PruBSN Takaful certificates.
9. How can I pay the premium for my policy?
For now, premium payments can be done online via our corporate website or PRUAccess Plus. Do stay tuned as progressive enhancements will be made to include premium payment function in My Coverage.
10. How can I change my contact details?
For now, changes to your contact details may be done online via PRUAccess Plus. Do stay tuned as progressive enhancements will be made to include this function in My Coverage.
11. What should I do if I did not receive the One Time Password (OTP) on my mobile phone?
If the mobile number is incorrect or not registered with Prudential, you will not be able to receive the OTP to complete the policy linkage to view your life insurance policy information in Pulse.
If you wish to update your contact details, you may:
Update it online at PRUAccess Plus if you are a PRUAccess Plus user, or
Complete the Change of Contact Details Form and return it through your agent or
email to email@example.com
Contact our Customer Service at 03-2771 0228 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:15pm)
12. Why my beneficiary/nominee information is not available in My Coverage?
The beneficiary/nominee information is not available in My Coverage for now.
13. Why the fund details of my policy in My Coverage (Pulse) are different from PRUAccess Plus?
The fund details in My Coverage (Pulse) are updated on the next working day. There could be timing difference with fund details in PRUAccess Plus updated in more real-time manner.