This is a medical rider that can be attached to a basic plan. An optional benefit that reimburses reasonable and customary medical and surgical expenses incurred in the event of hospitalisation, it also gives the flexibility to choose the preferred level of coverage (flexible room and board, coinsurance trigger level, and deductible option). The medical card has no annual nor lifetime limit. It covers:
• Hospital daily room and board and Intensive Care Unit
• Surgical fees and in-hospital related services
• Outpatient treatment - Pre and post hospitalisation treatment, home nursing care, day surgery expenses, kidney dialysis and cancer treatment
• Maternity complicatios
• Intraocular Lens benefit
• Emergency and dental treatment for accidental injury
• Emergency medical assistance
Get In Touch
|Basic Plan Attachable
- This product summary is for illustrative purposes only. You are advised to refer to Prudential’s Brochure, Product Disclosure Sheet, Sales Illustration, and Fund Fact Sheet (if any) before purchasing the plan, and to refer to the terms and conditions in the policy document for details of the important features of the plan.
- You should assess the affordability and suitability of the product (including optional benefits) in relation to your financial goals and risk appetite. To achieve this, we recommend that you speak to your agent or Wealth Planner who will perform a needs analysis and assist you in making an informed decision.
- Buying life insurance policy is a long term financial commitment. You are advised to choose the type of product(s) that best suits your financial needs. You are advised to read and understand the insurance policy and discuss with the agent or Wealth Planner or contact Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) directly for more information.
- If you choose PRUvalue med with Deductible and do not provide the Date of Deductible, the Date of Deductible will be defaulted to PRUvalue med's effective date (i.e. Date of Annexure). When Date of Deductible and/or any of PRUvalue med with Deductible’s benefit is amended (i.e. Hospital Daily Room and Board, Med Value Point, Med Saver/Deductible or Expiry Age), Deductible will restart from zero and re-accumulate each time from the new effective date and Date of Deductible.